Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Chapter 5

Jon took pity on me and picked me up and carried me to the bed and laid me down. I laid there watching as this God like man removed his clothes, slowly, his eye holding my gaze. I couldn't look away. Finally, he stood before me, almost arrogantly, his cock jutting straight out from his body. Long. Thick. Hard. And by God, the most perfectly formed penis I had ever seen. By the look in his eyes, he knew that, that I would find his cock more than the average man had. For one small second I thought to myself..conceited oaf.

"Finish undressing," he said, watching as I took off my bra and jeans. When I was done, I sat down on the edge of the bed. Jon moved up closer, standing between my legs, his cock even with my mouth. I reached up with my hands and placed them on his hips. I then moved them over his butt cheeks at the same time I took him in my mouth. He was a bit bigger than I was used to, and I was only able to go down on him about three fourths of the way. I was moving my mouth up and down, swirling my tongue around the tip, when I looked up to find him watching me.

His eyes intense. It was an incredibly sensual experience. And the small soft smile on his lips, showing his pleasure, made me feel good I had put one of my hands around the base of his cock, stroking him while I continued to suck on the head. As I increased my speed, I looked up to find his head back, eyes closed, and his hands had moved to hold my head, his fingers entangled in my hair. My speed increased and his hips started to move to my rhythm. Finally, with a grunt, Jon found his release, and with one final push into my mouth, he came. I swallowed and licked him clean.

Jon pulled back and climbed up on the bed, laying down, patting the bed next to him. I moved up to lay down next to him. I on my back, he, on his side. He had placed his leg over me, his thigh across my hips holding me in place. He lightly ran his fingertips up and down my torso, then cupped the side of my face, kissed me and said, "Tina, you are an amazing and sensual woman. I don't find many women willing to do that."

I reveled in his words, but some small part of me felt like I was betraying my husband. A small tear escaped. I had my eyes closed but I could feel him looking at me. The only thing that made this OK, was this incredible connection I felt with this man, like he knew what I was thinking without my saying so. My husband was the only other person I had felt that with. 

And to prove my point, Jon said, "Baby, don't cry. I am sure you are feeling vulnerable right now, like maybe you are being untrue to your husband, but I am sure he didn't mean for you to be celibate. Ever since we shook hands and I felt this spark between us, I knew we would be together. I could feel this pull between us. I was just waiting for you to give me a sign." He had felt it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment