Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Chapter 4

Reaching the bedroom, I stopped inside the room, with Jon standing behind me. Jon wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tight, nuzzling my neck. At the same time, he started moving, swaying back and forth. We were barely moving, just enjoying the feel of each other. The wonderful man was humming something pretty in my ear and slowly massaging my stomach with his hands.

I started to turn around so I could face him and he held me in place, saying, "Not yet." Jon went back to slowly running his hands over my stomach. he then started to gather up the hem of my shirt. "Raise your arms," he whispered, taking off my shirt, as I complied with his request. Jon's hands returned to my waist. He undid the button on my jeans and unzipped them. His right hand made it's way into my panties, running through my pubes, over my mound, and to my pussy. His left arm was holding me across my rib cage under my breasts, my arms crossed over his, hanging on. His fingers circled my clit, but not touching it directly, moving lower to my vagina.

Jon pushed a single finger inside me, feeling my moisture. "Oh, Baby, you are so wet, so hot. Can you feel how much that turns me on," he asked, rubbing his hard cock against my backside. Jon stopped playing with my pussy and placed his palm against my mound, pressed harder against my ass and said, "Say it."

"Yes. Yes. I feel it," I replied barely coherent.

"Good," he said, going back to swirling his finger against my clit, smearing my moisture all over. I moved my hips, no longer able to hold still, trying to come in contact with his finger, wanting to cum so badly. He complied, all be it briefly, by rubbing my clit directly, wetting it, so his finger moved on it smoothly. He touched my clit and my hips bucked, a small scream escaped, as my knees buckled.

He pulled me back up, "Hey, none of that. Come on, honey, stand up," he whispered in my ear, "tense your body, just feel my finger on your clit. Focus on what my finger is doing. Rubbing the sensitive tip. I can feel your clit getting even harder." His words were making me even more turned on. I liked him directing this mini orchestra that was my body, playing it to perfection. "Trust me. Try not to move your hips, but just keep a steady pressure against my finger. That's it. Just feel," he said.

Jon rubbed my clit with a steady pressure, increasing the speed. His words and fingers bringing me to new heights of ecstasy. I was getting close. My body tense, my head back against his shoulder, panting. I could feel my clit actually getting harder, fuller. "That's it, Baby, cum. I want to feel your juices on my hand. Cum baby." Finally, I exploded, coming hard. It felt like my clit split open, turning inside out. His finger still rubbing my clit, the sensation almost hurt. I was trembling now, unable to stand. "That's it baby. I can feel your juices. You are beautiful when you cum. I loved watching you," he said. I felt him remove his hand, as I stood there, head resting on his chest, eyes closed, breathing hard.

He brought his fingers to my lips, wet with my juices and ran them along my lips before inserting one in my mouth. "Suck on my finger. I want you to taste how hot you are for me."

At first I was reluctant. It was not something I was used to, but he was insistent. I could taste myself on his finger. It was strange, but not distasteful, almost a turn on. But I had had enough and turned my head away.

No comments:

Post a Comment